- New Office! – We finally (by we I really mean Mike) got our office remodeled. We went from a corner desk with limited workspace to a huge 12 ft U-shaped desk. I’m not ready to share pictures of this beautiful thing because I want to get it all decorated. It’s perfect for that space and so gorgeous.
2. Baby Ben – I finally got my hands on the squishy Baby Ben. His thighs are so delicious and watching Wyatt want to hold him and play with him was the most adorable thing ever.
3. Pledge of Allegiance – Wyatt got to lead the pledge this week for the first time ever. This might be the cutest thing you’ll see all week. How adorable?
4. Silly Boys – These two can always make me giggle. They literally wore these fake mustaches all evening and then I started calling them Mario and Luigi. It’s the little things.
5. Target and Dinner – Mike has been gone all week again. The second week in a row. Although I’d like to check myself into a local hotel and straight pass out for 24 hours straight I’m going to rock the Friday evening and hit up Target alone (awwww bliss) and then meet a friend for dinner. It truly is the little things that make a momma happy.