Reasons I know it’s spring (and not because I have a calendar):
1. Dinner alone.
2. I’m on dish duty again. Major bummer.
3. The sound of the dryer keeping me company.
4. Shiloh’s barking randomly because she misses her dad.
5. Making my own coffee each night.
6. Reading, a lot.
7. Grading papers to pass time.
8. All the TV’s and lights on so no one tries to mess with me.
9. Phone conversations just so we can hear each others voices once a day.
10. Waiting for the sound of a diesel truck so I can finally fall asleep knowing he’s safe at home.
More to come on being a farmer’s girl. Stay tuned. They’re just getting started.
Photo courtesy of JB 🙂