I can’t tell you how thrilled I am that it’s Friday. I’ve been battling this sinus/allergy/cold thing all week and I’m ready for some rest. Although….not quite sure how much rest I will get with the list of things in my mind that I need to do around here!
An enjoyable week as always though!
1. This stuff is fabulous. An instagram pal, Amber, was not lying when she said it was like crack. It’s so mouth watering on wheat thins. I even took the label off the package and hid it in our fridge so the guy doesn’t find it and start enjoying it too. So good! Must try!
2. My dad’s birthday celebration was a hit. A small dinner at a local italian cafe. Love their food. Huge portions, homemade cooking. Good to sit down, relax, and enjoy a meal with my little family. We definitely took over the little restaurant and made it very loud, very quick!
3. That’s just a glimpse into my kitchen right now. We aren’t remodeling. We aren’t redecorating. We are doing nothing fun what so ever. We are simply mad time cleaning trying to rid of nasty little moths that have invaded the grains/flours of our cabinets and pantries. Really there is nothing to high five about this situation…EXCEPT….that after this weekend our house will smell so clean and I’m absolutely certain you won’t find a moth in it. (pray with me please)
4. Indiana sunsets and Instagram. I literally stopped in the middle of the road to get this picture. No filter. Nothing. Just me and my iPhone. I watched the sun creep down as I was driving and then noticed the beautiful grain bins and barn backdrop and couldn’t resist. Sad part is that I didn’t even pay attention to see if someone was behind me. I just plain stopped. I’ve been preaching common sense to my cherubs this week and it seems I was majorly lacking in that department when this photo took place.
5. One of my very best friends is having another baby. Even better, another baby GIRL. Miss Mallory should be here sometime in February and I was so thrilled to throw a diaper shower with another friend for Amanda today. I was even more thrilled that this necklace I ordered off of Etsy arrived in time. I love mommy handstamped jewelry. I love personalized gifts period. I think there is nothing better.
Here’s to another great week and a high five worthy Friday!
Now I’m going to go down a bit of Nyquil and call it an evening. We have major house cleaning to get done this weekend. Anyone want to come over and help?!?!
Sneezy and Snotty,